Pages

Halloween Decorations

23 September 2012

     Yesterday was the first day of fall.  One week until October is here.  This is by far my most favorite time of year.  I try really hard to wait until October 1st before I start decorating for Halloween.  This year I started a little early.  I decorated my mantle a week or so ago so I could shoot pictures of my Halloween fabric streamer garland.  I will wait until next week to put up all of the other fun decorations.

I have also been "decorating" my etsy shop for Halloween so to speak.  I have been listing the new Halloween items I designed for this Halloween season.  I decided to keep things classic and simple this year.

Witch Cupcake Toppers


Bat Cupcake Toppers

Ghost Cupcake Toppers

Witch Silhouette Food Picks


     Cupcake toppers are a cute simple way to decorate for you Halloween party.  They are inexpensive and they are simple to put together.  Get a cupcake and insert pick and there you have it....A beautifully adorned cupcake!

****Mention this blog post to receive a free treat with your Halloween purchase.




No comments:

Post a Comment